What to Expect
The Fit Experience
Depending on your chosen fit, please allow 1 to 2 hours for the fit process. Although this is not a workout, you will be riding the trainer for a good portion of the fit, so please be prepared to break a light sweat.
What You Need to Bring:
- Your bike
- Cycling clothing. Please try to wear something that is not too baggy. A sleeveless jersey is ideal. If you do not own a cycling or triathlon kit, please wear workout clothes
- Cycling shoes and pedals (we do have several demo pedals available, but prefer you bring what you normally use)
- Water bottle
- Small towel
Possible Additional Charges
Sometimes to achieve the optimal bike fit you may need some additional or different components. If this is the case, additional parts will be 10% off.
- Stems – Stems often need to be changed to achieve ideal fit
- Saddles – The saddle is often a major part of achieving your optimal bike fit. We have many different saddles for purchase or demo, including Adamo, Terry, Cobb, Fizik, Selle Italia, and WTB
- Handlebars/Aero Bars – We may need to change your handlebars due to shoulder width, sacrum angle, desired reach, etc. We have access to many options if this is necessary
- Seat Post – A possible seat post swap may be needed depending upon your desired reach, saddle height, and knee fore/aft position
- Pedals – Frequently customers are on the incorrect pedal system, resulting in alignment issues, pedaling inefficiencies, and reduced power transfer