What to Expect
The Fit Experience
Depending on your chosen fit, please allow 1.5 to 3 hours for the fit process. Although this is not a workout, you will be riding the trainer for a good portion of the fit, so please be prepared to break a light sweat.
What You Need to Bring:
- Your bike
- Cycling clothing. Please try to wear something that is not too baggy. A sleeveless jersey is ideal. If you do not own a cycling or triathlon kit, please wear workout clothes
- Cycling shoes and pedals (we do have several demo pedals available, but prefer you bring what you normally use)
- Water bottle
- Small towel
Please DO NOT apply lotion or sunscreen prior to your fit. The dots for our Retul system will not adhere to your skin if you do.
Possible Additional Charges
Sometimes to achieve the optimal bike fit you may need some additional or different components. If this is the case, additional parts will be 10% off.
- Stems – The majority of fits result in a stem change
- Saddles – The saddle is often a major part of achieving your optimal bike fit. We have many different saddles for purchase or demo, including Adamo, Terry, Cobb, Fizik, Selle Italia, and WTB
- Handlebars/Aero Bars – We may need to change your handlebars due to shoulder width, sacrum angle, desired reach, etc. We have access to many options if this is necessary
- Seat Post – A possible seat post swap may be needed depending upon your desired reach, saddle height, and knee fore/aft position
- Wedges – We may install wedges under your cleat. This small change can have a big impact on your fit
- Shims – Few leg-length discrepancies require shimming, but it is possible